So, this week was kind of busy for us. Luke has a lot on his plate with extra projects at work and he is taking over for people who are no longer working there.
Sydney had a few doctor appointments. The doctor is tracking the fluid levels in her ears. There has been fluid on her ears for the last few months, and quite possibly a lot longer. We will go back to the doctor in 3 weeks. Anyways... all of this may eventually lead to Sydney needing tubes in her ears so that she can hear better and have less chance of infection.
I was extra tired this week. Not sure why. Probably just the pregnancy wearing on me. I am not teaching my exercise classes this week. I'll start up again on August 18. My goal is to get more organized over the next few weeks as we keep preparing for the next baby. She is so active in my belly! It is a ton of fun feeling her flip around :)
Sydney had her second swim class with me this week. She had a great time in the water. I couldn't believe it! She laughed the whole time and kept asking me for "more." It was hilarious. She would stand on the edge and jump in, but not near me... she would try to jump away from me. I had to react quickly to catch her. We'll see how next week goes. :) The Ymca is so much fun. I hope we can keep going once we move to Colorado. It is such a constant in Sydney's life right now. We go everyday and she plays with other kids for over an hour.
Hope everyone has a great Sunday tomorrow.
Love,
Trisha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment