Friday, July 25, 2008

Trisha's thoughts...

Our favorite new thing Sydney says when she's on the couch is "Don't Touch." Luke taught her that it wasn't safe to touch the lamp posts. We crack up because she shakes her finger at it and says "Don't touch" (in her own way of course!).

The video feeds are ok. They are taken from my digital camera. The videos we take with our real video camera are much better and longer. Someday we hope to make copies again and send them your way.

As far as pregnancy goes... I'm 26 weeks (almost 7 months). Just had another Doctor's visit this week. Everything seems ok. The doctor said that the baby is already head down. I bet that changes though. I'm sure feeling pregnant. I'll have to get Luke to take a pic of me so I can post it. Only 3 more months til baby girl number 2 is here! We are getting so excited.

We love you all and think of you often!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite so far! I love hearing her voice! Okay, if you're going to start gymnastics now, you'd better start working on her salute to the judges.

    ReplyDelete