Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My thoughts

So, I am getting more up-to-date on technology these days. I am trying out this blog stuff. I hope you enjoy it. The main purpose is to share photos and hopefully videos with you via the internet. I want you to have the option to check in on Sydney and the new baby as much as you want. Also, I would love for this to be somewhat of a journal for us as a family. To capture and remember fun times and memories.

I hope you enjoy.

Much love,

Trisha

3 comments:

  1. WOW! this is great-you may have to teach me how to do this blog bit - never have tried it-but I think it's going to be great -love Granddad Maddux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Trisha is advancing in her techKNOWLEDGEy!! This is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete