Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday...

Today has been a typical Wednesday... Gym in the morning, playtime, lunch, nap for Sydney, then some alone time for Mommy :) Praise the Lord for naps, even if they are short!

Just a few thoughts about this next baby. Well, first of all, I have decided that I am way more fearful of the labor and delivery this time around. I think having experienced it once and realizing how truly horrifying the pain is, makes you very afraid the second time around.

Interesting note: this little girl is insanely active! I kid you not that she moves sooo much of the day that it seems she is never sleeping. Even while I'm exercising, she is using her umbilical cord as a jump rope to try to keep up with me! I'm excited to see how much energy she will have when she enters this world. After all, her nickname is already "marathon baby." (You'll have to ask Luke about that one!) She'll make an excellent playmate for Sydney :) These days I have barely been able to keep up with Syd...

Daddy took her outside yesterday and spun her around about a thousand times. She was so dizzy, but kept asking for more. It was hilarious to watch. I wish I had it on tape. She also does pushups with Daddy and always wants to do headstands when he is doing his handstands against the brick wall in our backyard. It's fun to watch the two of them interact. They already have a special bond.

We'll be in Anaheim this weekend for Luke's Half Marathon in Disneyland. He is running with our good friends Matt and Cori. Julie is coming along to help me babysit both Sydney and Brayden (Matt and Cori's little one). Wish we could go to Disneyland while we are there, but that is unlikely.

Have a great rest of the week everyone...

2 comments:

  1. Ummm...if I'm not mistaken, I think I know why Baby Girl #2 has that nickname. Perhaps it has something to do with her conception....Great story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. because she runs marathons in Trisha's belly?! :)

    ReplyDelete