VA, that was hilarious, thanks for pointing that out. Trish and I laughed a bit too loud last night when we watched it again...haaam-bugga. i'll be showing that to the future suiters. (VA, please help with spelling)
I think what makes me guffaw with this one is as soon as Sydney more or less asks for a hammbugga, it's like Trish is ignoring her request by reiterating, "Hummus."
Luke, you MUST watch "Don't Mess With the Zohan" to reeeeally appreciate the humor with the hummus.
We are enjoying our home here in Colorado Springs. Luke and I work together at Aerials Gymnastics Center. It is the most fun we have had together in a long time! Sydney will be 3 in October and Alexi will be 1 in October.
Okay, when Sydney points to the kitchen, I swear she's saying "hamburger." Watch it again. And the silly face?? I could watch an HOUR of that!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, I agree with Virginia-she said hamburger just as plain as could be! Love the way she uses her spoon-like who needs a spoon!
ReplyDeleteVA, that was hilarious, thanks for pointing that out. Trish and I laughed a bit too loud last night when we watched it again...haaam-bugga. i'll be showing that to the future suiters. (VA, please help with spelling)
ReplyDeleteThat's right she wants a "Hammbugga". I heard it too. And it goes without saying that she makes a funny face - Steve Martin would be proud!
ReplyDeleteI think what makes me guffaw with this one is as soon as Sydney more or less asks for a hammbugga, it's like Trish is ignoring her request by reiterating, "Hummus."
ReplyDeleteLuke, you MUST watch "Don't Mess With the Zohan" to reeeeally appreciate the humor with the hummus.
Oh I have seen the Zohan...Sydney would eat hummus with her glasses too if she had them. Makes you wonder how Jewish we are...
ReplyDelete