Luke did great in his half marathon today. I'm super proud of him. :) Cori and Matt did awesome as well! It was really fun to watch them. Julie, Brayden, Sydney and I got to see all of them at mile 12. Can you believe that they woke up before 4am to start running at 6am?? Wow, I'm still tired thinking about it. Julie helped me with Sydney and Brayden. It was fun having someone to hang out with :)
We have started re-arranging the bedroom/living room for the new baby. It's fun to prepare and realize that this is happening soon. Jonny, Denise and Bailey came over to "play" this afternoon. The girls act so much like sisters: fighting with each other and loving each other the next minute. They will really miss each other when we live apart.
Sydney's silly face keeps cracking me up. Whenever I'm having a hard time with my back, she'll come up to me and do that face. It ALWAYS makes me laugh. I love it!
God Bless and Happy Labor Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweet act for Sydney to do! She KNOWS how to make mommy laugh.
ReplyDeleteVA and I talk on the phone while we're looking at these blogs and laugh together. Thank you so much for sending them. It helps to feel a closeness to Sydney whether she realizes it or not. But WE realize it! Keep it up, especially when giving birth, etc. We can't be there, but we can share the occasion in a small way.
Love you guys, take it easy, take care of yourself. the grammaw
Hey, I don't know about this "when giving birth"-maybe I'm old fashion? Soon after birth would be just fine!
ReplyDeleteGranddad is spot on: there will be a nice defined line between child birth reporting and too many details; Mom, you're a bit over the top as usual! haha
ReplyDeleteEeeewwww...
ReplyDelete- Sydney