Hi everyone.
So, these videos are just small snapshots into Mommy and Sydney's day. We are quite exciting, I know!
Today we made it to swim class again. Sydney was sort of tired today (mostly because she wouldn't eat breakfast), so we didn't stay the whole lesson. Kind of nice though because we had the whole small locker room to ourselves for a few minutes. (It can be quite entertaining/annoying to manipulate wet, slippery toddlers on a hard tile floor while they only want to play with each other or eat their raisins that they dropped on the disgusting floor.... I could go on, but I'll stop!)
My back pain has been undeniably horrible. I went to the doctor this week, and she recommended a back brace, chiropractic work, and acupuncture. I literally couldn't walk for 2 days. Today and yesterday have been the best days so far. The baby must have moved positions. Still, the pain is very much still there. I look forward to the back brace arriving.
Luke started another master's level class last night. Sounds like it'll be the best one so far, so that is a blessing. He is still doing extra work for his job, not to mention all the stuff he has to do for separation from the Air Force.
Still no names for this next little girl. We like some, but it always seems so hard for us.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Trisha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Name her Georgia. :)
ReplyDeleteI like the new look! I may have to get a blogger, too, for all the fun I have to share with my family. Which is none.
ReplyDeleteGeorgia is an excellent name! lets convince trish to go for it!
ReplyDeleteOkay, Georgia sounds great. Makes her a part of the south. When we get VA and GA together during family visits, they'll feel like Southern belles.
ReplyDeleteNotice that I remained silent in this post until now. I must put my foot down. :) You all may have to settle for something else. :)
ReplyDelete