Trish, is that how you got started in gymnastics? Dragging big beach toys around in a circle? I had a leotard on when I played with Barbies, but I can't flip, flop, or fly. I can skip, hop, and cry, though!
Good question Virginia, wouldn't it be fun to see Trisha's first gymnastics videos?! Too bad they're all on video tape and we don't have the energy to go have them converted. Maybe Trish could re-enact her first moves for us now.
We are enjoying our home here in Colorado Springs. Luke and I work together at Aerials Gymnastics Center. It is the most fun we have had together in a long time! Sydney will be 3 in October and Alexi will be 1 in October.
I'm testing my abilities. I'll be right back...
ReplyDeleteTrish, is that how you got started in gymnastics? Dragging big beach toys around in a circle? I had a leotard on when I played with Barbies, but I can't flip, flop, or fly. I can skip, hop, and cry, though!
ReplyDeleteOkay...IT WORKED!!
ReplyDeleteI've written to you several times. I love the blogging idea! Keep it up, and send MORE MORE MORE!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
I love this! Makes me miss Sydney all the more!
ReplyDeleteGood question Virginia, wouldn't it be fun to see Trisha's first gymnastics videos?! Too bad they're all on video tape and we don't have the energy to go have them converted. Maybe Trish could re-enact her first moves for us now.
ReplyDelete