Wow, Alexi has changed! She is filling out, and looking smoother and more real. Oh, how I miss those girls! Gotta make a trip sometime, just don't know when.
But I'm through with my master's, and can get on with life. Don't have to worry about studying and writing papers anymore!
Keep up the blog, I'll be praying for my family so far away from me...
We are enjoying our home here in Colorado Springs. Luke and I work together at Aerials Gymnastics Center. It is the most fun we have had together in a long time! Sydney will be 3 in October and Alexi will be 1 in October.
Wow, Alexi has changed! She is filling out, and looking smoother and more real. Oh, how I miss those girls! Gotta make a trip sometime, just don't know when.
ReplyDeleteBut I'm through with my master's, and can get on with life. Don't have to worry about studying and writing papers anymore!
Keep up the blog, I'll be praying for my family so far away from me...
Love to all,
grammaw from the south