To explain whats happening here: Sydney cracked up when we squeezed soy beans out of the pods - they would pop out onto the floor and that equals hilariousness to Sydney, pretty funny to us too!
This captures her personality so well. I love the "belly laughs" as I like to call them. This made me miss her and all of you so much! I hope all is well in the Southbay. Give Sydney and Alexi a hug and kiss from me!!!
We are enjoying our home here in Colorado Springs. Luke and I work together at Aerials Gymnastics Center. It is the most fun we have had together in a long time! Sydney will be 3 in October and Alexi will be 1 in October.
To explain whats happening here: Sydney cracked up when we squeezed soy beans out of the pods - they would pop out onto the floor and that equals hilariousness to Sydney, pretty funny to us too!
ReplyDeleteThis captures her personality so well. I love the "belly laughs" as I like to call them. This made me miss her and all of you so much! I hope all is well in the Southbay. Give Sydney and Alexi a hug and kiss from me!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the best video ever! I was cracking up...but I couldn't match Sydney's laugh. : )
ReplyDelete