grammaw wants a big, big picture just like this one! Awesome! The girls posed very well, and Trisha's photos are ALWAYS great, even after giving birth. Luke, you did a good job smiling, etc. I like the chin fuzz...
Hey!GreatGranmaw wants a big picture also-so I'm going to try and pint one up! looks like it will print big, the 4X6 I printed for her came out great-and the one of Sydney and Bailey side by side is great, printed it also-Eddie
Pretty awesome photo. I don't know how you'll decide which one to print for Christmas. Great color scheme. And I must say Sydney's personality shines in this one.
We are enjoying our home here in Colorado Springs. Luke and I work together at Aerials Gymnastics Center. It is the most fun we have had together in a long time! Sydney will be 3 in October and Alexi will be 1 in October.
Cute!!! Christmas card pic?!
ReplyDeletecute card pic...i agree!!! we saw luke and sydney last night at the tree lighting...
ReplyDeletegrammaw wants a big, big picture just like this one! Awesome! The girls posed very well, and Trisha's photos are ALWAYS great, even after giving birth. Luke, you did a good job smiling, etc. I like the chin fuzz...
ReplyDeleteHey!GreatGranmaw wants a big picture also-so I'm going to try and pint one up! looks like it will print big, the 4X6 I printed for her came out great-and the one of Sydney and Bailey side by side is great, printed it also-Eddie
ReplyDeletePretty awesome photo. I don't know how you'll decide which one to print for Christmas. Great color scheme. And I must say Sydney's personality shines in this one.
ReplyDelete