Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sydney "holding" Alexi

Haha, this one cracks me up! Obviously, adult supervision is mandatory in our household! Don't worry, I stopped the camera and grabbed Alexi :) Mommies have to have quick reflexes!

4 comments:

  1. I'm guessing the quick cut off at the end was your fast reflexes in action? How funny. Your girls are so cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, everytime I see it I have to chuckle. So typical of a toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke and Trisha,

    We had our first TransParents class of the year and you guys weren't there! There is a big void now! Denise suggested we pray for you guys so we did. You have a good friend in Denise, I can tell she misses you all of you very much.

    Do come back and visit soon. We would love to see all you in sunny so-Cal!

    Boo (Stacy, Mattie-Sue, and crazy Malyn!)

    PS. Great video :).

    ReplyDelete