Hello all,
Thanks for your many encouraging and sweet comments you posted over the last couple days. We just got home Tuesday night and put tired little Sydney down for the night and now we're taking care of the newbie. Well Trish is the one taking care of her...I'm playing around on the computer.
So we decided on the name this morning: Alexi Kendall
Ok, lots of love, nite nite.
- Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome Little Alexi!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you all are back home and doing well. I have been thinking about you and constantly checking for updates :)
What does Sydney think of her little sister?
Love you all and hope to talk to you soon!
I love little Alexi! And can't wait to meet her!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home. Alexi Kendall is such a sweet name!
ReplyDeleteAlexi Kendall is SO going to be loved!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new addition! I love your name choice. I hope to meet you all someday in the future, until then congratulations!
ReplyDeleteJenn (Julie's sister-in-law)
Welcome Alexi, is that what you will call her?-as usual - awaiting for more pictures, already have printed up a bunch of the one on the blog - glad all are home and we kept a check on the blog awaiting the name! love Granddad Maddux (and Grandmother Maddux also sends her love and wants to hold Alexi)
ReplyDeleteWelcome Home Alexi!! What an adorable name. We can't wait to meet the little one! Let us know if the desert rats can do anything for you. : )
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet family! And two beautiful little girls for the grammaws to hold. CANNOT WAIT!
ReplyDeleteAlexi Kendall. If I keep saying it, I'll get used to it. Alexi, come to grammaw! Alexi, how smart you are! Alexi, what's for dinner? Alexi, fancy motorcyle...!
Just remember, Luke and Trisha, those little girls will grow up before you know it. Time only passes too quickly.....
I love you all!
grammaw
In other words, CHERISH EACH DAY AND EVERY MOMENT.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I meant to say.
There's just so much adventure ahead!
love love love