Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Precious Alexi

5 comments:

  1. what great pictures:)) she is gorgeous and healthy:) how sweet that miss sydney brought her balloons! what a great big sis. glad y'all are home and hopefully getting some rest. we would LOVE to come by when y'all are accepting visitors! i cant wait to get my hands on the lil pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another adorable little angel. Now I just pray that you get some sleep. Trish from what I have heard you did great work, and now it is behind you. Nice Work, I am impressed! I would love to see her when you are up to visitors.... such beautiful grils

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    We just got Carol's email. Glad to hear Alexi is here and healthy. We have been wondering what was happening. Congratulations! She looks like a keeper. We are enjoying all the pics on the blog. Wish we could be there to give you all and baby a hug!

    Lots of love,
    Great Grandpa and Grandma
    Bill and Joan

    ReplyDelete