Saturday, September 20, 2008

Toddler Days

This week hasn't been the easiest. I'm not sure if Sydney is sensing the change coming or what, but her tantrums are becoming more and more frequent. Maybe she senses the stress I have of trying to get everything prepared before the baby arrives or she truly is learning more about her own frustrations and how to control (or not control) them. Either way, we are both learning how to handle them.

Does anyone have any advice on how to handle two babies at the same time? Sydney is still so young and I am worried that she will struggle with the concept of sharing Mommy. I've heard some good ideas about making time to spend with Sydney when the new baby is napping and also to encourage her to help me take care of the baby. Any more ideas??? I love hearing your advice!

Enjoy your weekend!

Trisha

P.S. Some of you have asked about baby names... we are getting closer. We will let you know as soon as we have decided! (Hopefully sooner than later!)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have advice for you. Send Sydney off to live with her favorite short aunt for a few years.

    Okay, so it's not advice. But you'll be living nearer family soon, so that should be a comforting thought. Not to mention, I'm moving out there. I'm convinced of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already gave you my advise, Sweetie. Love you Grandma M

    ReplyDelete