Thursday, September 11, 2008
Mommy and Me Class
Sydney and I went to a free Mommy and Me class at a local gymnastics club today. It was so much fun! I don't think that Sydney could have had a better time. She loved bouncing on the mats, running around "free as a bird," popping bubbles, flipping over the bars, and playing with the parachute. I wish I had my camera. She was adorable and very happy. She played so hard that toward the end she needed a snack break. At times she favored her little burned hand (wrapped up in tape). She wanted so badly to hang on the rings like the other kids, so she hung on with just one hand. It was precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And then there are days like these that lift the clouds of our burdensome yesterdays.
ReplyDeleteNow I'm just showing off. It's cool how we have good days to help balance out the bad ones. Like, when my car was stolen, and my spirits were so very low, Joel took me out to dinner, the dinner I had been talking about for weeks, and had yet to have. He treated me to Red Lobster on a Tuesday night...and he even dressed up.
I wish I could be there for such precious moments Sydney incessantly provides!
What a fun day for Sydney. Sounds like she had a blast. And so determined to keep up! Priceless.
ReplyDelete