A little testosterone please???
Holy moly. THIS IS THE CUTEST PICTURE EVER TAKEN. I will see to it that it gets in the Guinness Book of World Records. I can't even stand to look at it anymore--it's not as satisfying hugging the computer.... Trish, I need you to email this to me. Please and thank you!
They are just too cute! We miss you guys, but of course Denise keeps us posted on your antics! Happy Belated Anniversary!!
Holy moly. THIS IS THE CUTEST PICTURE EVER TAKEN. I will see to it that it gets in the Guinness Book of World Records.
ReplyDeleteI can't even stand to look at it anymore--it's not as satisfying hugging the computer....
Trish, I need you to email this to me. Please and thank you!
They are just too cute! We miss you guys, but of course Denise keeps us posted on your antics! Happy Belated Anniversary!!
ReplyDelete