Well, we took Sydney to the doctor yesterday. She has a full blown ear infection in one ear and a slight infection in the other one. No wonder she has been such a handful lately. Of course, we have two weeks without health insurance (our new insurance starts on April 1). So, it was the worst timing, but what are you going to do? Luckily, she is started on her antibiotic.
Alexi is coming down with the cold symptoms too now. Coughing, etc. Hopefully we'll be lucky and she won't get an ear infection or something worse. Seems like this is just that time of year. Also, working with so many kiddos really takes a toll on everyone.
Love to all!
Trish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Trisha! Poor Sydney...I hope she starts feeling better. Hey, I sent you an email through facebook. It looks like I am going to be in Eagle Rock over Memorial Day weekend, and wanted to see if you were going to be in town. Give me a shout when you have a minute.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ali