Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Craziness of Life

Time has been flying by for us. I can't believe how insane life is right now. We are diving into so much, that I know we need to take a step back and really reflect on what God is doing in our lives.
With the help of Virginia, Luke and I have been able to get a bit more done this week. More unpacking, organizing the garage, fixing shingles that fly off the roof... the list goes on.
I worked this morning at the gym doing a few Mommy and Me classes. Virginia kept track of Sydney while I ran the class. It is so much fun watching how much Sydney loves jumping and swinging.
Alexi is finding her voice. She "talks" now, making adorable baby noises. She is such a good baby now that I have eliminated all dairy from my diet. Something about allergic foods in a mother's diet that can really affect a breastfed baby.
What is your story these days? I love hearing from each of you. Please forgive me for the delayed responses. We hope to be back to normal soon.
Love to all,
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment